• FirefoxInstall the new Firefox »
    Small Business


    Business classifications, paperwork, and hiring independent contractors?

    I am a sole proprietor and i work from home, my business is in alameda county, ca. I am filing for my fein and business license but i am not sure what classification to give my business since i will be hiring an independent contractor or two. Which classifications do i need to file for?
    a few seconds ago 2 Answers

    Best Answer

    Chosen by Asker
    Without knowing the options available on the form - we can't really answer If it is is asking for your tax classification = you are an SP
    3 years ago

    Other Answers

    • in most cases, you may not work from home; have you asked the county planning commission if you may do so? I used to live in Oakland! luck to you can guide further

      by kemperk - 16 hours ago

    Recommended Articles

    Yahoo Small Business Services