• FirefoxInstall the new Firefox »
    Small Business


    Had to close in-home business due to poor health. What do I do with leftover depreciation from computer & desk?
    When I say leftover, I mean unused. I usually file my own taxes and am a sole proprietor. Any advice?
    a few seconds ago 1 Answer

    Best Answer

    Chosen by Asker
    Have the biz sell it to you for $25.00. I don't think it matters as i closed my self employed business & kept the pick up truck a few years & then sold it.
    a few seconds ago

    Recommended Articles

    Yahoo Small Business Services