what are the potential penalties/fines for operating a foreign LLC without registering in the new state?

Opening in NH cant find any specific info - I know we cant file law suits but what other fines can I expect?

1 year ago - 1 answers

Best Answer

Chosen by Asker

If you're doing business in the State, you will have to register your company as a foreign LLC. You can get all the forms from the State website.

If you don't register, you will not be able to set up a bank account, get a business license or a tax number, obtain a loan or a line of credit, lease an office, or even get a business phone. Applying for any of these things requires you to provide proof that you're registered to do business in New Hampshire.


1 year ago