How much does ebay take out for fees?
eBay charges a final value fee plus listing fees. Listing fees are usually $1 or less, but can go as high as about $8-9 depending on how elaborate your listing is. Final value fee is based on the selling price and can be as high as 10%. Usually around 7%, so if you sell something for $200, you should actually get around $180 + or - a couple dollars. eBay does not charge anything on shipping price. If you use PayPal, they charge 3% of the total price including shipping.
by wvparanormal - a day ago
Hi. Ebay's final value fees range anywhere from 6 percent to 13 percent, with most categories being in the 7 percent range. So, just consider 7 percent is what you are most likely going to be charged by eBay to sell on their site. Also, Paypal charges about 3 percent to process the transaction for you. So your total is going to be about 10 percent of your total sales price plus shipping. Based on what you just mentioned, Your $200 plus $10 for shipping ($210.00 total), your total fees will be about $21.00. I have sold on eBay for a longggggggggg time as a professional seller and there is another site that I am on now that the fees are quite a bit lower than eBay's plus you can use Google Checkout as a payment processor. Google Checkout charges you about 2 percent on the transaction and the site Slooba.com charges you between 2 percent and 5 percent to sell the item, so you are saving all the way around. I have been very happy with Slooba. Also, you could try selling it on Craigslist in your area and deal in cash, but if you are out in the middle of nowhere, Craigslist isn't that useful. Also, Craigslist is a step up from a garage sale, so unless you put on a Craigslist listing that the "price is firm", you will have people offering you a lot less than what you are asking for. That's why I say it's a step up from a garage sale.........you have to deal with the haggling if they don't see anything on there about the price being "firm". Hope you're having a great weekend and good luck!
by DirectMerch - a day ago
15 Effective Checkout Optimization Tips For Better Conversions
Shopping cart abandonment? Are you concerned why people are not completing their purchases? Well, we might have a thing or...
Can Your Prospects “Hear” Your Content Over All the Commotion in Their Lives?
I am came across a great story about Cecil B. DeMille, one of the great movie makers of the early years in Hollywood. And...
Why Digital Marketing Matters
Inbound Marketing. Content Marketing. Marketing Automation. There’s a lot of buzz these days about the glory of digital...
Why SSL Puts Your Organization At Risk
Nothing breeds acrimony like success. Such is the case with Secure Sockets Layer (SSL). Originally developed by Netscape...
2016 Mazda MX-5 Miata – Quick Test
This little Mazda roadster has become something of an icon over the 26 years since it’s launch. Known as the MX-5 Miata...
7 Ways Form Accessibility Can Boost Conversions
Inaccessible sites lose sales. Let’s look at the numbers: The UK music industry loses 2.5 million ticket sales per year due...