- Make Financial Statements Useful With These 6 Tips Entrepreneur
- YEC Member Spotlight: Katrina Lake, Founder & CEO, Stitch Fix Young Entrepreneur Council
I want to open a BPO. What are the essential requirements for it?
I would like to know about how I can set up a BPO. There are 2 basic types of outsourcing I am lookin at.
1. Sales Process
2. Financial and accounting Process
I would like to know the
1. Cost of opening the set up
2. The maintenance cost of a BPO
3. If there is any type of client directory where I can get these clients who want there work to be outsourced.
4. What are the legal formalities for starting and maintaining a BPO.
5. Whether we can get financial aids for this from Indian Banks or not.
before open bpo u have to appoint the peoples who have the exp,s in bpo
dont go for sales process
take the project of a/c &taxation out sourcing
intial investment is nearly 5-8 lac
First join in a BPO industryby abcdefg - 7 years ago