- How to Create a Super Strong Password (Infographic) Entrepreneur
- Think Like a Champion: Athlete-staffed company on a fast break Yahoo! Small Business Advisor
- Win the Talent War by Opting for Transparency Entrepreneur
- 3 Tricks to Create Premium Video Content on a Budget Entrepreneur
How do I get lots of traffic to my webpage?
Hi, I have created a new webpage where I want to sell my ebook.
What are the best ways to get traffic to this page?
Here are some ideas for getting traffic:
- PPC (like google adwords)
- Video Marketing (especially via YouTube)
- here at Yahoo! Answers
- do SEO
- submit articles
- Squidoo and Hubpages
- Forum and Blog commenting
- email marketing
- Ad Swaps / Solo Ads
If you want to learn more about all those point, get my free ebook here:
Source(s):1 year ago
U can give ads or there are many SEO tips. Just search it. And ur domain name should short and attqactive.by Abdul Afeef - 1 year ago
From an SEO perspective you can:
1. Make sure your site has relevant keywords
2. Make sure your site has a relevant description
3. Put lots of good quality content on your site
4. Write articles about subjects relevant to your site and post them on other sites (make sure they include links.
5. Get other websites to write reviews about your site
6. Make sure your site isn't just a bunch of pictures that the search bots can't see.
But there is so much more that you can do. Good off-line marketing can take people right to your website and this way you are not having to fight/pay to get to the top of Google. People are typing your URL into the search bar. You could try:
1. Giving out leaflets to your target market with your website address on
2. Offer discount vouchers or codes to people
3. If you email people add a link to your site at the bottom of the signature
4. Get a local sign writer to put some advertising and your URL on your car
5. Take out an advert in a magazine or newspaper (some local/community magazines only charge a few pounds for a 1/4 page)
6. Ask someone respected to review your e-book
7. Issue a press release about your book and your new website
The best marketing campaigns will use several of these options (and probably other too). Remember to track the success of everything you do so that you know what is working and what isn't. That way you can concentrate your time, effort and money on what gets the results.
Source(s)by Peter - 1 year ago
Don't forget your high PR backlinks! Rank higher, faster! Generate more traffic.
Check out this page below for the highest quality links at low affordable prices.
Source(s)by Danny Boettcher - 1 year ago
There are indeed some ways to get traffic, such as promote on your social communities, create a presentation for your book/webpage, write guest blog for it, etc.
This guide should be useful to you.
If you're looking for cheap..pay per click sites, Create a Facebook group and banner exchange sites work the best. A more expensive solution ...google advertising ...pay for placementby Elle - 1 year ago