- Samsung Gear Fit Review Business 2 Community
how do you un-endorse someone in linkedin?
For whatever reason, Linkedin has asked me to Endorse someone for skills they dont have, and the endorsement went through. This person didn't request the endorsement, and my approval was purely accidental. How do I Un-endorse someone for skills that have already been endorsed?1 year ago - 3 answers
You can't1 year ago
It is POSSIBLE!
If you endorsed someone by mistake, follow these steps to un-endorse them.
1) Go to that person's profile
2) Scroll down to the Skills and Expertise section
3) Hover your mouse over the skill you've "endorsed"
4) The skill will change to (-1) UnEndorse
5) Click on it to un-endorse
Hope it helps!
okby Olga - 1 year ago