- How These 10 Marketing Campaigns Became Viral Hits Entrepreneur
- YEC Member Spotlight: Arvand Sabetian, Founder/CEO, Arvixe Young Entrepreneur Council
How do I post my ad on Craigslist?
I have it made, but there's no button that says Post. There's only a button that says Edit Again. What am I supposed to do?6 months ago - 2 answers
1. Go to craigslist.org/about/sites and click the targeted area where you want to post.
2. Click "post to classifieds" in the upper left corner.
3.Create an account and activate the link
4. login to your account
5. Pick the appropriate category for your listing and click "Continue."
6. Write your ad. Remember that you have competition from other advertisers, so make sure to write a catchy title as well.
7. Click "Continue" and you will see a preview of your ad. Below will be a verification code. Type in the letters and numbers correctly and move on to the next page.
to check your email so the ad can go live. You will have an email from Craigslist to activate the link. Once you follow the instructions in the email your ad will be posted for all to see.
Note:Activate the link in your mails after posting it
I agreed to Sam's answer. This is what i really want. Thank you Sam for your thoughts.
Source(s)by Susmitha - 1 month ago