What are those advertising things on the roadside called?

You've all seen them, those things that shoot air up a tube with a face drawn on it to make it "dance". I can't provide a picture because I don't know what to google for.

8 months ago - 1 answers

Best Answer

Chosen by Asker

Wacky inflatable flailing arm man!

8 months ago