Does anyone know/remember what vendors used to wear on their belts that dispensed coins?

What is it called? Are they still made? and where can I get one? I've made several attempts searching the web, but haven't had any luck.

8 months ago - 1 answers

Best Answer

Chosen by Asker

Try searching:
belt mounted coin dispenser
Belt Coin Changer

New $30 - $40

Many on Ebay

Example "not available" at Amazon

8 months ago