How to get copies of paystubs, income returns and w-2 from previous employer?

My husband worked with Ralphs Grocery store in Westwood near UCLA from November 7, 2009 to July 2011. He got laid off on July 31, 2011. He would like to get copies of his w-2's, paystubs for future use. How could he get access to those documents?

1 year ago - 1 answers

Best Answer

Chosen by Asker

If they've been filed, you can get them from the IRS at If they haven't been, contact Ralphs Grocery - particularly the human resources department.

1 year ago