• FirefoxInstall the new Firefox »
    Other - Advertising & Marketing


    What is this occupation called?

    I wouldn't really call it an occupation but those dudes that are on the side walk with ear buds swinging a sign that's a giant arrow saying, "Gary's car wash!" and stuff like that. What's it called?
    a few seconds ago 3 Answers

    Best Answer

    Chosen by Asker
    When I was younger and making my start, my boss would call it "arrow advertising"
    a few seconds ago

    Other Answers

    • It's called "a minimum wage job". It is NOT an occupation. Best wishes and good luck.

      by Doctor J - 21 hours ago

    • Probably a promoter. They promote the car wash.

      by ? - 21 hours ago

    Recommended Articles

    Yahoo Small Business Services