- A firefighter’s plan to save lives and employ brothers Yahoo! Small Business Advisor
- How These 10 Marketing Campaigns Became Viral Hits Entrepreneur
sample of quantitative objectives for a marketing plan.?
sample of quantitative objectives for a marketing plan. tourism business.7 years ago - 1 answers
Irrepective of any buisness the structure of the marketing plan is same. Most of the objectives are quantifiable
some of the quantitative objectives are
1) Increase Market share by x %
2) Increase ROI on media advertising by $x
3) To improve the customer satisfaction by x points
4) To icrease the brand equity (this is both quantitative and qualitative measure)
Like this u can have some more objectives
since it is a torisim buisness, u can also add
To target X no. of travellers
To enter into agreement with hotels and airways in ABC region
this is how u can proceed.