What is the job title for a person who buys stock, clothing, for retail stores?

I am helping a friend to apply for a job and under the app options it says merchandising and planning, purchasing and a slew of other options. Can anyone tell us the proper name for this position? She wants to work at stores like Macy's and places like that.

3 years ago - 1 answers

Best Answer

Chosen by Asker

Generally just known as a Buyer/Chief buyer

3 years ago