- 5 Steps to Set Up a Stellar SEO Strategy Entrepreneur
- Franchise Players: I'm On My Own, But Not Alone Entrepreneur
- The 4 Gutsy Trade Secrets to Increase App Downloads Entrepreneur
does Sam's club accept credit cards?
just wondering becasue we rally want to but a tv, but we dont know if we can use our credit card there.6 years ago - 12 answers
At mine, they only accept Discover and as of late, also MasterCard.6 years ago
Yes they do. Master Card, Visa and American Express.by Why ask me? - 6 years ago
Of course not! Why would they do that?by lifeiscake - 6 years ago
Yes, at least at my local one.by Kalbert - 6 years ago
yesby selenamartinez30 - 6 years ago
They take discovery cards, I'm not sure about others.by Lear B - 6 years ago
• In-Club payment options include: checks, cash, SAM’S CLUB® Credit, Wal-Mart/SAM'S CLUB shopping card, Wal-Mart® Credit, Discover, and ATM debit cards and Online payment options include: SAM’S CLUB® Credit, check, Wal-Mart/SAM'S CLUB shopping card, ATM debit cards, Visa, American Express, Discover, MasterCard.
• Personal Checks: Pre-printed from Member’s personal checking account with Member’s name, address, and phone number written in the exact amount of the purchase. Photo ID may be required (e.g., driver’s license).
• SAM'S CLUB is not currently accepting EFT (Electronic Funds Transfer) payments.
Source(s)by Rabbit - 6 years ago
Of course they do. Do you have a Sam's Club membership or know someone that does? If so, have at it. If you have a Wal-Mart credit card, you can use that, too.by Jason G - 6 years ago
OF COURSE, they accept Mastercard, Visa, American Express.by fantasynerdgirl - 6 years ago
Yes.by Aaxel21 - 6 years ago
NEW YORK (CNNMoney.com) -- Warehouse club operator Sam's Club announced Thursday that the company will immediately begin accepting MasterCard credit cards for the first time at its stores.
Sam's Club said the new policy applies both to its retail and small business consumers who shop at its 589 stores in the U.S., Puerto Rico and Canada.
Sam's Club, a division of Wal-Mart (Charts), is the No. 2 warehouse chain behind Costco (Charts).
The company previously accepted credit cards only from Discover and its own in-house cards. However, Sam's Club does accept MasterCard and Visa credit cards for gasoline and online purchases.
Source(s)by Princess Deb - 6 years ago
yesby jesus_and_the_decibels - 6 years ago