Yup, you heard right. This September, USPS will introduce new, lower rates for its Priority Mail services for online retailers using electronic postage. And if you typically ship packages heavier than five pounds, then this news is especially beneficial for you.
The USPS couldn’t have picked a better time to introduce these new rates since the change will take place just before the holiday season! To give you an idea of just how much you can save, my team at Endicia has put together an infographic. Here’s your ultimate cheat sheet for the September USPS shipping price change.
Click image to see original post on the Endicia blog
This article was syndicated from Business 2 Community: The 2014 USPS Priority Mail Price Change Cheat Sheet
More Social articles from Business 2 Community:
- 7 SEO Stats That Will Have You Crawling With Excitement (Infographic)
- How The Top Brands Use Social Media for Marketing
- 11 Steps To Building Your Social Media On A Solid Foundation
- Your Guide To Social Media Lead Generation (Infographic)
- If You're An Anti-Gay Harry Potter Fan, J.K. Rowling Has A Suggestion