Just like Best Buy, Walmart has kicked off Black Friday 2014 online sales on Thanksgiving Day and is offering buyers the chance of purchasing various products for a discounted price from the comfort of their own homes. The retailer has already published its massive Black Friday offer, revealing it has prepared some interesting tech deals for customers looking for electronic devices on Black Friday.
FROM EARLIER: The ultimate Black Friday 2014 cheatsheet
Moreover, Walmart is also ready to match the prices of its competitors, which should be good news for buyers who prefer to do all their holiday shopping at the giant retailer.
That said, here are some of the hottest deals Walmart has to offer this Black Friday:
- $179 16GB iPhone 6 with two-year contract and $0 down on AT&T Next and Verizon Edge for qualified buyers
- $329 Xbox One Halo: The Master Chief Collection bundle and free $30 Walmart gift card (Walmart exclusive)
- $379 Xbox One with choice of game bundle and 12-month Live Card (Walmart.com exclusive)
- $449 PlayStation 4 Grand Theft Auto V bundle with choice of two games (Walmart.com exclusive)
- $648 65-inch Vizio LED Smart HDTV
- $219 50-inch LED HDTV
- $199 16GB iPad mini and free $30 Walmart gift card
- $249 Galaxy S4 on Straight Talk Wireless
- $39 Moto G on Verizon
- $199 GoPro Hero3 White Edition and free $50 Walmart gift card
Walmart has even more deals available to users — some listed online right now — and others available in-store once the retailer kicks off its various Black Friday events.
More details about Walmart’s Black Friday plans are available in our extensive cheatsheet at this link.
MORE BLACK FRIDAY DEALS: Visit our huge Black Friday 2014 hub!
This article was originally published on BGR.com