If you have little to no experience building web sites, Site Solution is the right tool for you. Easily build a web site with one of our professionally designed web site templates.
Web Hosting Billing Details
- How can you pay for Web Hosting?
- We accept the following payment methods: MasterCard, Visa, American Express, Discover, and PayPal.
- When will you be billed?
- You will be billed for a full term when you sign up for your Yahoo! Web Hosting service.
- What happens after the first term?
- After your first term, your subscription will be renewed automatically for another term. This billing cycle will continue automatically as long as you maintain your account with us. Your domain registration is for a one-year term and is separate from your web hosting term. We renew your domain each year as long as you maintain your account with us.
- Can you cancel after you've signed up?
- Our 30-Day Satisfaction Guarantee allows you to cancel your order within 30 days without any penalty fees. Should you cancel within this time, you will receive a refund of your hosting fee, less the $7 fee we paid to our domain partner to register your domain name. Your refund will also include any setup fees you paid when you signed up.
- If you cancel, will you lose your domain name?
- No, the nonrefundable $7 domain registration fee means you own your domain until the end of the one-year registration term. We'll renew your domain each year as long as you maintain your account with us.
30 Day Satisfaction Guarantee
The 30-Day Satisfaction Guarantee applies to new orders for Yahoo! Web Hosting and to existing Yahoo! Small Business customers who upgrade to Yahoo! Web Hosting from eligible products. Subject to the following limitations, you will receive a refund from Yahoo! of your Yahoo! Web Hosting fee, including any setup fees actually assessed, if you are not completely satisfied. Included in your Yahoo! Web Hosting fee is a required $7.00 per year domain registration fee. This domain registration fee is paid by Yahoo! on your behalf to a third party following placement of your order, cannot be canceled by Yahoo!, and is nonrefundable, however, arrangements can be made to transfer your domain name to a new provider after 60 days. If the total Yahoo! Web Hosting fee paid by you is less than the $7.00 per year non-refundable domain registration fee, you will not receive a refund on orders cancelled under the 30-Day Satisfaction Guarantee. The Satisfaction Guarantee starts on the date your initial order is placed. Claims for a refund of Yahoo! Web Hosting fees must be made within 30 calendar days of your initial order. All refund requests must be made by calling 866-858-8106 and must be specifically requested at time of cancellation. Refunds will be made only to the name, address, and credit card account on file. Refund does not apply to any add-on services, such as additional bandwidth, additional email addresses, or Private Domain Registration. Other restrictions may apply. See the Yahoo! Small Business Consolidated Terms of Service when you sign up.