- 3 Routes to Register Your Business Name Entrepreneur
- Building a Brand of Love Amidst a Harsh Reality Entrepreneur
- Sending Out an SOS: How to Avoid SEO Disaster Entrepreneur
- Tone It Down: 5 Introverted Lessons for Extroverts Entrepreneur
- How to Find the Right Lawyer for You Entrepreneur
Shark Tagging in the Florida Keys
Sharks abound in the waters off Florida. But not on this day at this particular spot off the Keys as some 'young scientists' are on watch for them.
About a dozen first generation college-bound students — guests of the University of Miami's marine research program — went aboard the vessel Curt-A-Sea. Their mission: to help scientists capture sharks, measure them, take blood and conduct other tests before tagging them so they can be tracked. The sharks would then be released back into the ocean.