The free Yahoo! Marketing Dashboard serves as the command center for monitoring and analyzing your marketing efforts, building your reputation, and discovering new opportunities. On a single page you can view:
- Business listings - Find out how many search engines and directories include your business and discover new listing opportunities you may be missing.
- Online business reputation - Learn what customers are saying about you across the Web, so you can be responsive to their needs and provide better customer service.
- Web site traffic - Discover how many people are visiting your site and where they are coming from by viewing Yahoo! Web Hosting, Yahoo! Merchant Solutions, or Google Analytics site traffic reports.
- Marketing campaigns - Track key metrics from email marketing, search engine optimization (SEO), and pay-per-click (PPC) campaigns, so you know what is working.
- Online sales - Know how your daily sales are doing with order and revenue reporting from your Yahoo! Merchant Solutions online store1.
- Marketing ideas - Learn about new marketing approaches and leading marketing service providers who can help your business grow.
The Marketing Dashboard is specifically designed for small business owners, not marketing experts. Content is presented through colorful charts and graphs so you can quickly and easily get the information you need to grow your business. Short how-to videos and a practical “to-do” list help guide you as you use the Marketing Dashboard.
1 Yahoo! Merchant Solutions account required
Local Visibility is a free Dashboard service that scours over 100 search engines and directories, like Google, Yelp, YP.com, and Citysearch, to show you where your business is listed online. More importantly, it identifies which listings may have inaccurate information that could prevent new customers from finding you.
Local Visibility also helps you increase your online exposure and attract new business by identifying additional sites where you can list your business and by including you in the popular Yahoo! Local directory2.
With a paid upgrade to Local Visibility Pro, you can easily submit your business information in bulk to over 100 search engines and directories. This saves you administrative time and puts your up-to-date information in front of your customers.
2 Online-only businesses are not included in Yahoo! Local
Reputation Tracker, a free part of the Marketing Dashboard, gathers your ratings, reviews, and mentions from up to 8,000 online sources and gives you a glimpse at your two most recent reviews and mentions. Customer feedback and trending data is presented so you gain a complete picture of your online reputation and can be more responsive to customer needs.
Reputation Tracker reporting includes:
- An overall star rating and a breakdown of positive, negative, and neutral reviews to get a high-level view of your reputation.
- Your two most recent reviews and mentions to understand what customers are saying, now.
- Graphs displaying positive and negative reviews over time to see the impact of business changes on customer approval.
- Online mention trends to determine if your social marketing efforts are paying off.
- The sources of your mentions and reviews, so you can focus your attention and advertising on sites that are generating buzz for you.
- Top keywords customers use to describe your business to better understand what you’re known for.
With a small paid upgrade to Reputation Tracker Pro, you can gain access to available online mentions and reviews from up to 8,000 sources, as well as full profiles of your competitors, so you can find ways to differentiate your business and deliver better service. You can also receive email alerts when a mention or review is posted and are able to share customer comments via Facebook, Twitter, or email to help attract new business.
The free Marketing Dashboard also provides you with web site traffic reporting from Yahoo! Web Hosting, Yahoo! Merchant Solutions, or Google Analytics, so you can gain valuable insights into your web site performance, customers, and marketing activities.
Your web site metrics are presented in charts, which allow you to view and compare data for the last week, month, or year. Your Site Traffic page includes:
- Reports on traffic going to your site and the pages that are most engaging for visitors.
- Answers about which web sites and search engines send you visitors and sales (Yahoo! Merchant Solutions and Google Analytics only).
- Information on how customers are spending time on your site (Google Analytics only).
- Top search keywords used to find your business, which can help you refine your advertising and search engine optimization strategy (Yahoo! Merchant Solutions and Google Analytics only).
- Bounce rates to help you analyze which sites, search engines, and keywords deliver the most-qualified visitors to your site (Google Analytics only).
- Geographic location of visitors, so you know where your customers are and can identify where to target future marketing efforts (Google Analytics only).
Trying to find new ways to successfully market your business online can be overwhelming. The free Marketing Dashboard helps remove the guesswork by connecting you with professional marketing service providers. We also provide you with the tools to monitor the campaign results.
Constant Contact keeps customers and prospects coming back to your business through email marketing campaigns. With the Marketing Dashboard, Constant Contact users can:
- View a summary of email campaign results, such as total messages sent, open rates, click-throughs, and forwards.
- Compare results with previous campaigns and industry averages to see how they are performing.
- Spot trends, such as optimal send times and subject lines, to increase the effectiveness of campaigns.
OrangeSoda can manage search engine marketing campaigns for your business or optimize your web site to achieve a better search ranking. In the Marketing Dashboard, OrangeSoda customers can:
- See detailed analysis of pay-per-click campaigns across search engines, including clicks, cost per click, and conversions, making it easy to see which campaigns are driving prospects and sales.
- Track the impact of OrangeSoda’s search engine optimization activities on your site traffic and on your position in the top three search engines – Google, Yahoo!, and Bing.
Marketing Dashboard Features
(No fees, no credit card)
Talk to a small business expert
Mon to Fri, 7:00 AM - 5:00 PM PT