|Custom Mailbox||Business Mail||
For 1st 3 mos. Pricing details
|One-time Setup Fee||Setup fee $25.00||No setup fee (save $25.00)|
|Number of email addresses||1||10||500|
|Storage space per account||Unlimited||Unlimited||Unlimited|
|Email attachment size||20 MB||20 MB||20 MB|
|Access email using a POP client like Microsoft Outlook®*|
|Number of web pages||1||1||Unlimited|
|Web site designs||8||8||390+|
|Web site customization||Partial||Partial||Full|
|Photos and logos|
|Drag-and-drop site-building tools|
|Default mailbox to collect misaddressed messages|
|Automatically forward email to another address|
|Easy-to-use, powerful email interface|
|Ability to send and receive messages from multiple email accounts|
|24-hour phone support|
|24-hour email support|
|Extensive online help|
|Business Email Features Learn More||Custom Mailbox||Business Mail||
Web Hosting Billing Details
- How can you pay for Web Hosting?
- We accept the following payment methods: MasterCard, Visa, American Express, Discover, and PayPal.
- When will you be billed?
- You will be billed for a full term when you sign up for your Yahoo Web Hosting service.
- What happens after the first term?
- After your first term, your subscription will be renewed automatically for another term. This billing cycle will continue automatically as long as you maintain your account with us. Your domain registration is for a one-year term and is separate from your web hosting term. We’ll renew your domain each year as long as you maintain your account with us.
- Can you cancel after you've signed up?
- Our 30-Day Satisfaction Guarantee allows you to cancel your order within 30 days without any penalty fees. Should you cancel within this time, you will receive a refund of your hosting fee, less the $7 fee we paid to our domain partner to register your domain name. Your refund will also include any setup fees you paid when you signed up.
- If you cancel, will you lose your domain name?
- No, the nonrefundable $7 domain registration fee means you own your domain until the end of the one-year registration term. We'll renew your domain each year as long as you maintain your account with us.