- “Working with something like a Yahoo store is fairly simple. You don’t have to be a computer genius to figure out how to open a store.”Doug Torgersen, Vice PresidentGolfBagPlace.com
- Yahoo Small Business helps brighten the online forecast for Ambient Weather.Business doubled after the company launched its ecommerce site with Yahoo Merchant Solutions; growth has been so substantial, it plans to launch additional sites to better showcase certain product categories.
- Hockey Monkey gets the jump on cross-selling with the help of Yahoo Merchant Solutions.One key component to Hockey Monkey's astronomical success was the implementation of Yahoo Merchant Solutions' Cross-Sell tool which boosted annual sales by $300,000.
- Customer Registration helps Scents & Sprays enjoy the sweet smell of online success.Scents & Sprays has been selling luxury candles since 2002. And from the start, owner Kevin Richards has had a business partner: Yahoo Merchant Solutions. Today, the company sells 1500 products and has fiveemployees that run the e-commerce site and a brick-and-mortar store.
Merchant Solutions Billing Details
- What is the setup fee?
- A processing fee that covers setting up your account in the Yahoo Small Business system.
- What is the transaction fee?
A fee to maintain the infrastructure that supports your ecommerce services and transaction processing. This fee is based on the final price of the product and is not calculated on shipping and taxes.
For comparison, some large ecommerce companies spend roughly 5% to 8% of their sales to maintain their ecommerce infrastructure. We charge just 0.75% to 1.5% for access to similar ecommerce infrastructure and services of a similar level of quality.
- How much should I expect to pay each month?
- Your total cost per month will include your plan's monthly fee and transaction fees based on your total monthly sales. Enter your monthly sales to see your estimated cost per month.
- Your monthly sales:
- Estimated monthly cost:
These estimated costs exclude the one-time setup fee of $50 and fees paid directly to your merchant account provider or PayPal for transaction processing. They also do not include any special discounts that may be available at the time of purchase. There is no gateway fee for Yahoo Merchant Solutions customers.See all features