Help improve sales with a better site search experience.
New Site Search can encourage sales by helping you better merchandise search results on your site and improve your customers' search experience.
- Customize your search results page by displaying search results as a grid or list, choosing the number of results per page, and selecting the order in which products are displayed.
- Help customers to find what they are looking for by allowing them to search within or across all categories; filter results by brand, price, or category; and sort results by relevance or price.
- Encourage purchases by enabling customers to preview and add items to their shopping carts right from the search results page.
We make ecommerce easier than ever.
More Internet Retailer® Top 500 retailers use Yahoo than any other hosted solution*.
- Data Driven
- Easily Design Your Store
- Accept Online Payment
- Process, Ship Orders
- Drive More Sales
- Measure Success
Get personalized data driven recommendations from Live Web Insights to help optimize your online marketing and increase sales.
Create, customize, and add products to your online store with our easy-to-use tools
Accept credit, debit, and PayPal payments, as well as checks, POs, CODs, and money orders
Easily process, complete, and ship online orders
Drive store traffic with tools like coupons, marketing emails, and discounted listings on shopping sites
Measure your online store's success with extensive reporting and analytics and daily data about customer activity.
Merchant Solutions Billing Details
- What is the setup fee?
- A processing fee that covers setting up your account in the Yahoo Small Business system.
- What is the transaction fee?
A fee to maintain the infrastructure that supports your ecommerce services and transaction processing. This fee is based on the final price of the product and is not calculated on shipping and taxes.
For comparison, some large ecommerce companies spend roughly 5% to 8% of their sales to maintain their ecommerce infrastructure. We charge just 0.75% to 1.5% for access to similar ecommerce infrastructure and services of a similar level of quality.
- How much should I expect to pay each month?
- Your total cost per month will include your plan's monthly fee and transaction fees based on your total monthly sales. Enter your monthly sales to see your estimated cost per month.
- Your monthly sales:
- Estimated monthly cost:
These estimated costs exclude the one-time setup fee of $50 and fees paid directly to your merchant account provider or PayPal for transaction processing. They also do not include any special discounts that may be available at the time of purchase. There is no gateway fee for Yahoo Merchant Solutions customers.See all features