Yahoo makes domain transfer simple.
Transferring your domain to Yahoo offers several benefits.
- The security of knowing your domain is hosted with a trusted provider: Yahoo
- The convenience of having your domain(s) and small business services all in one place
- User-friendly tools for domain name management
- 24-hour phone and online support
How much does domain transfer cost?
It depends on the term you choose.
- 1-year term $9.95
- 2-year term $19.90
- 3-year term $29.85
- 5-year term $49.75
Included with the purchase of a new Business Mail, Web Hosting or Merchant Solutions plan
After term expires: $34.95/year (only annual terms available after initial term expires)
How does it work?
- Sign up for domain transfer and other services through Yahoo Small Business.
- Contact your current domain registrar to get an authorization code. You'll need this to initiate the domain transfer.
- Make sure the administrative contact email address for your current domain registrar is correct.
- We'll email the administrative contact with a link you must click to authorize the domain transfer. (Remember to check your spam folders if you don't see the email.)
- Once the domain transfer has been authorized and completed, we'll send you a confirmation email.