Spending around the country rose this month! Retail sales are up .1%, and analysts had actually expected them to fall a bit. Prices for food and gas are falling, so Americans spent less on necessities, leaving more money for discretionary spending. CNN reports “a 1% gain in car sales in April was an important driver of the increase. In fact, excluding car sales, retail sales were off .1% in the month.”
More Business articles from Business 2 Community:
- What are Buyer Personas and Why Are They Important for Your Business?
- Organizing Your Department for Content Marketing: Strategic Requirements
- An Overlooked Female Demographic: PANKs
- Wave Goodbye to the Worries of Earning Extra Money Online
- How to Use the Concept of Agile Development in Content Marketing