Now that you’ve stuffed yourself to the brim with turkey and stuffing, it’s time to figure out what to do with those Thanksgiving leftovers. Sure – you can enjoy your Thanksgiving leftovers for a second and third time but don’t you feel like trying something a little different? Variety is the spice of life, so don’t shy away from trying new things in the kitchen. If your inner chef is itching to try some new recipes, take a look at this week’s top 5 pins to give your leftovers a little twist!
1. Roasted Turkey, Cranberry, & Brie Grilled Cheese Top 5 Pins: Thanksgiving Leftover Recipes
You really can’t go wrong with a turkey, cranberry, and brie cheese sandwich. If you’re feeling a little fancy, make the bread into french toast to make yourself a turkey and cranberry monte cristo.
2. Turkey Quesadilla with Chipotle Cranberry Sauce Top 5 Pins: Thanksgiving Leftover Recipes
Maybe you’re not a big fan of sandwiches. That’s okay! Use the meat and cheese to make a turkey quesadilla instead! You could even make it into a salad wrap if you want to go the guilt-free route.
3. Thanksgiving Leftover Pizza Top 5 Pins: Thanksgiving Leftover Recipes
Pizzas are great in the sense that you can make it anyway you’d like it. If you’re craving some Italian for dinner, repurpose your leftovers into a pizza and add some turkey, rosemary and brussel sprouts as toppings.
4. Leftover Turkey Pot Pie Top 5 Pins: Thanksgiving Leftover Recipes
Mmm…the warm goodness of a turkey pot pie. It has everything from your Thanksgiving dinner table piled into one delicious entree!
5. Turkey & Sweet Potato Hash Top 5 Pins: Thanksgiving Leftover Recipes
Your leftovers don’t have to be saved just for dinner. Take some of those leftover sweet potatoes and turkey and transform it into a hearty hash for breakfast tomorrow!
More Social articles from Business 2 Community: