This is the resource guide – a list of links and resources – to accompany our articles on understanding your costs when starting your business. You can find the overview here, and the workguide here. Please read both – the overview will help you understand the issues and give you a grounding before you dive into the workguide to build the costs section of your budget.
Part eight of a series - The Yahoo Smart and Simple Guide to Starting a Business.
- Part one: Is it time to start up that startup business? and Part 1- Goals, Values and Ideas and Resources for Goals, Values and Ideas
- Part two: Build a winning business right from the start and Part 2: Defining your business concept and Resources for defining your business concept.
- Part three: Funding, Fraternity and Family and Part 3: Ownership, Funding and Family and Resources for funding and ownership
- Part four: The Name Game and Part 4: Naming Your Business and Resources for naming
- Part five: How to Brand your Business on a Budget and Branding: First Impressions Matter and Resources for Branding .
- Part six: Keep Your Friends close and your Competitors Closer and Competitive Research and Resources for Competitive Research
- Part seven:Find Profit in Pricing Your Product Or Service For Your Target Market and Customer and Market Research – Necessary but Overlooked steps for the Entrepreneur and Resources for market research, customer research and competitive research