Get Hold of Business Capital and Be the Boss!
Are you really tired of going home each time with only a very little amount of money left from what they call a salary? Admit it. Whether you are an office clerk, a janitor, a sales representative or the managing director of a firm – we all complain for the same thing. Our salaries appear to be too small. Does your salary increase if you can finish the paper work two days ahead of a fellow worker? Were you able to receive a bonus for making the floor sparkling clean and the file cabinets dustless? Were you able to get a share for a billion worth project you successfully negotiated? A lot of us would rarely answer to the affirmative.
The reality is this. You may get a very little amount for successfully brining in billions to the company. You may get a promotion once every five years for being dedicated to your job. Your pay may increase for a few dollars because you are hard working and you do your job very well. But how can you attain financial independence if you entirely dependent on that paycheck the company or your boss is giving you? You can never free yourself from financial dependency if you will not go out from your shell and seek for greener pastures. Establish a company of your own and get hold of the rewards of your hard work, dedication and excellence. Be a boss! Get hold of all the proceeds. Work only for yourself, at your own timing and at your discretion.
However, there is one thing that you need to have. That is business capital.
Find for a Supplier of Business Capital
If you believe in yourself that you can become the boss then you can proceed to finding a supplier of business capital.
- Become the business personal financier. It would be great if you will be the one to finance the business. Thus, aside from owning the business idea, you should also own the funds that will keep the business growing. With this, you will not need to worry about giving someone else his share of the profits or consult him with the operations of the business. If at all possible, finance your business personally so that you will have no owing to anybody. You can call yourself the boss and the only boss.
- Find for interested stockholders. There can be a few reasons why a certain person who has the funds will agree to buy some shares of stock. One is that the business is profitable and return of investment can be expected. Second is that the person adores and trusts you that much that he is willing to give you the money regardless if the business succeeds or not. Whatever may be the reason, you can be assured that a stockholder will help you come out with the capital.
- Obtain a Loan. At this time, loans are known to be the fastest and the most reliable source of business capital. Once an entrepreneur lacks the funds, a lender may immediately lend him the money needed. You can always make use of the Ring Central internet phone service to discuss with lenders.
How to Handle Business Capital Properly
Whether it your own money, loaned or from an investor it is wise to handle the business capital properly.
- Identify the expenses. Identifying the expenses will allow you to plan and properly set a budget for the business capital. What are the things that you should pay for? Would the business capital suffice? If not then you can do two things. First is to increase the funding. You may start notifying your investors through phone that you need to have more funds. Second, you can cut down the expenses.
- Focus on the Primary Expenses. There can be major expenses of the company and see to it that the necessary expenses like payment of bills, rentals, equipments and provisions be secured. All other useful expenses like advertisement and promotions can be dealt later on.
- Evaluation. By evaluating the business standing, you will know whether you are earning or you are having the business capital flow to the drain.
More Business articles from Business 2 Community: