- Make a Professional-looking Facebook page and DON'T BE ANNOYING: Don't be one of those people that is constantly updating their status with unnecessary information like what their horoscope says today or the results of the most recent Facebook quiz. Keep it clean and concise. Have your business information on the page, as well as links to your website, Twitter, etc. Provide status updates on things that are actually useful to your target demographic.
- Engage your fans: Sometimes it can be very useful to reward those people who are Facebook fans with free giveaways or special discounts for your product. This will not only make your fans happy, but will also give them incentive to check out your page and encourage their friends to join in.
- Measure and Track Interactions: Just as you check your own personal website, you should be going through your statistics (check out Facebook Insights), and seeing what is driving comments and traffic.
- Add a Like Button To Your Website: Just by adding a like button to your website, you will be able to drive a lot more traffic because your site will start showing up on people's Facebook feeds and getting connected to other sites. This is a great way to get your content to go viral.
- Enable Facebook Comments: If you own a blog, you should take the time to integrate Facebook comments. This way, your visitor need only be signed into their Facebook to make comments, which is way easier than having to remember different passwords or sign up for multiple accounts.
Check out the full article at i-netpreneur.
More from FranchiseHelp.com