Designing the Perfect Deal for Your Business [Video]
If you’ve been considering running a local deal you’re probably wondering about what you should and shouldn’t do when it comes to getting your deal out the door.
After all, you’ve probably heard some of the stories.
On one hand, there’s the small business owner who manages to acquire a steady stream of new and repeat customers based on one deal. And on the other hand, there are horror stories of small businesses having to shut down due to unanticipated customer demand and merchants being bound to unfair terms set by a deal provider.
In this video, you’ll learn 3 easy tips to create and manage successful local deals.
- Designing the right deal for you through an understanding of the deal goal and how this goal is beneficial to your small business.
- How to use additional incentives to get customers who purchase your deal to share and promote it to their friends.
- Determining who the deal should reach for maximum buying and sharing, as well as how to write enticing deal messaging to increase sales.
Want to learn even more? Check out our live and recorded webinars – you’ll find tips and best practices on email marketing, social media marketing, event marketing, daily deals in our Learning Center.
More Business articles from Business 2 Community:
- What are Buyer Personas and Why Are They Important for Your Business?
- Organizing Your Department for Content Marketing: Strategic Requirements
- An Overlooked Female Demographic: PANKs
- Wave Goodbye to the Worries of Earning Extra Money Online
- How to Use the Concept of Agile Development in Content Marketing