Henry Balanon is the Co-Founder and CTO of Protean. The startup is creating the Glass Card, the next-generation payment card. The Glass Card is a skeleton key for your wallet. It consolidates all of your plastic cards into a single card that communicates via Bluetooth with a mobile app. Select a card on the app and Glass Card swipes as though it were that card. Henry has passion for startups, technology, culture, and above all: people. Previously, he co-founded Detroit Labs, a mobile app company that helped build the Domino's Pizza app. He's also worked at Bickbot as well as Cynergy Systems and Lockheed Martin in Washington DC.
Popular Blog Posts
- Seven Steps for Effective Sales Pla … - Fri, Mar 7, 2014 6:11 PM EST
- Today's extreme environments call for … - Thu, Mar 6, 2014 7:05 PM EST
- OnDeck Capital raises funding to expand … - Thu, Mar 6, 2014 4:34 PM EST
- Services Let Small E-tailers Ship S … - Wed, Mar 5, 2014 5:41 PM EST
- Secrets from the Scalerator: Are You … - Wed, Mar 5, 2014 12:02 PM EST