businessideasThis new series will give you five topical pieces of small business information, advice and opinion several times a week
eMarketer has a great set of information about holiday shopping trends for 2012. This is the kind of data that can make a material difference to ecommerce success over the next four months.
In an effort to stimulate job creation in America, Equity Based Crowdfunding platform EarlyShares.com is sponsoring the Small Business Challenge, a competition that invites companies to compete for a share of $50,000 in cash and marketing resources to help grow their businesses.
Each week in October, SBA's web chat series will feature experts who will give advice to women on how to put together business plans, navigate the challenges of entering competitive markets, and establish the foundation for a successful, profitable enterprise.
In a July 2012 study, two independent research firms surveyed more than 1,000 U.S. adult smartphone users. The findings are not surprising: smartphone owners expect websites to be optimized for their smartphones.
Starting a business in a tough economy taught entrepreneurs Chuck Tanowitz and Todd Van Hoosear the value of time.
Popular Blog Posts
- When things go wrong. Leadership lessons … - Fri, Jun 14, 2013 5:23 PM EDT
- Live Stream Small Business Week to Hear … - Fri, Jun 14, 2013 4:02 PM EDT
- Join a live Twitter chat: The Online … - Thu, Jun 13, 2013 6:34 PM EDT
- Teen Entrepreneurs Take on Avon - Thu, Jun 13, 2013 5:26 PM EDT
- Behind the Scenes on Successful Viral … - Thu, Jun 13, 2013 12:49 PM EDT