Most people seem to feel that we are either in an economic recovery or headed into one or at least pulling out of recession. So with the improving economic climate in mind and new initiatives to help boost small business buying around the big Thanksgiving shopping period (the 'Shop Small' initiative as part of Small Business Saturday on November 30th), BizFilings took a survey of some small business attitudes and combined them with other data into this infographic. Perhaps not surprisingly, they found that even in times of economic recovery, challenges like customer retention and consistent revenue still exist. The BizFilings poll, (BizFilings is an online incorporation provider for more than 500,000 entrepreneurs) 80% of small business owners wish they could solve the challenge of a consistent cash flow.
Popular Blog Posts
- 3 things to know so your Social Media … - 18 hours ago
- Making the most of Pinterest - 19 hours ago
- Top Marketers Are Going Nuts Over This … - 19 hours ago
- Thanksgiving weekend shoppers send retailers … - Fri, Dec 6, 2013 4:45 PM EST
- Make a New Year’s Resolution to Improve … - Fri, Dec 6, 2013 3:41 PM EST