The Czech Republic has launched both one of the world's great under-appreciated automakers — Tatra — and this example of well-preserved history, a 1948 Jawa 350 motorcycle, beautifully caught here by photographer Tomas Piller during a veterans' rally. If you have a shot to share, add it to the Motoramic group on Flickr, or send us a message via Twitter, Facebook and Google+.
Popular Blog Posts
- Why People Don’t Buy: No Money - 2 hours 26 minutes ago
- Breaking down social media marketing … - 5 hours ago
- Seven Steps for Effective Sales Pla … - Fri, Mar 7, 2014 6:11 PM EST
- Today's extreme environments call for … - Thu, Mar 6, 2014 7:05 PM EST
- OnDeck Capital raises funding to expand … - Thu, Mar 6, 2014 4:34 PM EST