After spending the past few day at the LA Auto Show, learning the future of the automotive industry, it's time to revisit the past. Or, at least, a car that came from the past -- like this 1933 Napier Railton aero-engined race car pictured here by Gordon Calder -- as it relives its past by blasting up the Kop Hill Climb this year, the first time the machine has hit public roads since its birth. If you have a photo to share, please add it to Motoramic's Flickr group, or send us a message via Twitter, Facebook, or Google+.
Popular Blog Posts
- Today's extreme environments call for … 19 hours ago
- OnDeck Capital raises funding to expand … - 21 hours ago
- Services Let Small E-tailers Ship S … - Wed, Mar 5, 2014 5:41 PM EST
- Secrets from the Scalerator: Are You … - Wed, Mar 5, 2014 12:02 PM EST
- This Couple Swam Away from the Shark … - Tue, Mar 4, 2014 12:16 PM EST