On the morning of May 23, 1934, a posse of six police officers opened fire on Bonnie Parker and Clyde Barrow's 1934 Ford V8 on a rural country road in Bienville Parish, Louisiana, pumping approximately 130 rounds into the car and putting a dramatic end to the notorious couples' multi-state crime spree (the Barrow gang killed nine police officers and several more civilians in a series of robberies). The officers were reportedly deafened from the gunfire for several hours after the ambush. Bonnie and Clyde fared much worse.
Popular Blog Posts
- Why People Don’t Buy: No Money - 5 hours ago
- Breaking down social media marketing … - 8 hours ago
- Seven Steps for Effective Sales Pla … - Fri, Mar 7, 2014 6:11 PM EST
- Today's extreme environments call for … - Thu, Mar 6, 2014 7:05 PM EST
- OnDeck Capital raises funding to expand … - Thu, Mar 6, 2014 4:34 PM EST