On the morning of May 23, 1934, a posse of six police officers opened fire on Bonnie Parker and Clyde Barrow's 1934 Ford V8 on a rural country road in Bienville Parish, Louisiana, pumping approximately 130 rounds into the car and putting a dramatic end to the notorious couples' multi-state crime spree (the Barrow gang killed nine police officers and several more civilians in a series of robberies). The officers were reportedly deafened from the gunfire for several hours after the ambush. Bonnie and Clyde fared much worse.
Popular Blog Posts
- Thanksgiving weekend shoppers send retailers … - Fri, Dec 6, 2013 4:45 PM EST
- Make a New Year’s Resolution to Improve … - Fri, Dec 6, 2013 3:41 PM EST
- David Gardner, ColorJar Founder, answers … - Thu, Dec 5, 2013 2:01 PM EST
- Ooma puts some oomph in phone systems … - Wed, Dec 4, 2013 5:13 PM EST
- Ultimate Guide to Delegation - Wed, Dec 4, 2013 2:17 PM EST