After several weeks of repairs and tweaks to its new nine-speed automatic transmission, the first 2014 Jeep Cherokees left the Toledo factory Tuesday, bound for anxiously awaiting dealers across the country. Chrysler tweeted this photo of a car hauler loaded for bear with new Cherokees, the company's first new model in the hottest-selling market segment. Give it a week or so before tracking one down to kick the tires yourself.
Popular Blog Posts
- Why People Don’t Buy: No Money - 5 hours ago
- Breaking down social media marketing … - 8 hours ago
- Seven Steps for Effective Sales Pla … - Fri, Mar 7, 2014 6:11 PM EST
- Today's extreme environments call for … - Thu, Mar 6, 2014 7:05 PM EST
- OnDeck Capital raises funding to expand … - Thu, Mar 6, 2014 4:34 PM EST