Most concept cars meet ignominious ends after their time in the auto show spotlight runs out; they're not useful to design teams or engineering, and often automakers don't want them sold for a variety of reasons. The 1997 Ghia Saetta roadster concept shot here by Hugo90 escaped those fates; not only did it presage the look of Ford vehicles for several years following and lead designer Camilo Pardo to the job of sculpting the Ford GT, it also went into private hands in a 2003 culling by Ford. (Bonus points for ID-ing the concept in the background.) If you have a shot to share, add it to the Motoramic group on Flickr, or send us a message via Twitter, Facebook and Google+.
Popular Blog Posts
- 3 things to know so your Social Media … - 13 hours ago
- Making the most of Pinterest - 14 hours ago
- Top Marketers Are Going Nuts Over This … - 14 hours ago
- Thanksgiving weekend shoppers send retailers … - Fri, Dec 6, 2013 4:45 PM EST
- Make a New Year’s Resolution to Improve … - Fri, Dec 6, 2013 3:41 PM EST