Fun, creative, and delightfully healthy, self serve frozen yogurt franchises are always an exciting option to consider. Frozen yogurt franchise opportunities represent one of the fastest-growing and most popular categories in the entire dessert industry - bar none. To get you started, we've listed some of the best frozen yogurt franchises below, so you can start comparing your options today.
For more info about frozen yogurt franchises for sale in your area, click here.
Frozen Yogurt Franchise Opportunities in the USA
As the frozen yogurt industry has matured, the leading frozen yogurt franchises have maintained growth not only by continuing to expand their footprint across the USA, but by expanding their menu offerings as well. The popular topping bar concept, for example, is becoming an industry standard, and many frozen yogurt franchises have begun to offer products such as vitamin-enriched smoothies, froyo cakes, and other similar treats.
Frozen Yogurt Opportunities - Product Types
Types of Frozen Yogurt Franchises for Sale
While the average franchise fee is only around $40,000, the total investment in the building, equipment, staff, etc. often amounts to over $100,000. Here are the types of frozen yogurt franchises that are finding success today:
- Self-Serve Frozen Yogurt: Customers apply their own toppings, and sometimes even mix their own yogurt.
- Indoor Locations: Pick up foot traffic from malls, movie theaters, high-end restaurants, etc.
- Outdoor Locations: These less expensive frozen yogurt franchises provide outdoor tables and umbrellas so customers can enjoy their treats in fresh air.
The Top Frozen Yogurt Franchises
- Lovin' Spoons: This franchise earned our top spot with its healthy and tasty yogurt and retro theme. Customers note that Lovin' Spoons locations have an joyful atmosphere and a "soul" that sets it apart from competitors.
- MY Culture: Busy customers can get in and out of this franchise in just a few minutes, which stands in contrast to most of the industry. While locations do provide seating in a relaxed environment, MY Culture never has the long, slow line seen at many franchises.
- 16 Handles: This is the ultimate customization experience. Customers can fill their cup with any of the 16 flavors and load it with dozens of toppings.
- Farr's Fresh: This franchise provides the trifecta of frozen delectables: frozen yogurt, frozen custard, and ice cream, all in one location. The Farr's brand has a unique relationship with franchisees, as the only frozen yogurt franchise to manufacture its own products.
- Ritter's Frozen Custard: While Ritter's does not sell frozen yogurt, it's just too good a brand to not make this list. Ritter's Frozen Custard is among the most popular frozen custard and ice cream franchises in the country.
|Ritter's Frozen Custard||$500,000|
Request Free Info Now
[FH type="CategorySponsors" data="frozen-yogurt-franchises"]