- Hiring a Web Developer? 4 Interpersonal Skills to Look For Young Entrepreneur Council
how can i change the currency of my Yahoo Merchant Solution online store?
I recently opened a Yahoo Merchant Solution Online Store, but i have to charge in mexican pesos because the store is for Mexico and latin america, and the default currency is US Dollars, how can I change the currency, it is kind of urgent because I already press the open for business button and I can't be charging Dollars instead of Pesos. If you don't have the answer to question 1 and you know how to close temporarily the store, i would love to know that too, so the store is close until i fix the problem.
Yahoo! Merchant Solutions is not set up at present to serve merchants outside the U.S. While international merchants may use Yahoo! Merchant Solutions, they should be aware of the following:
- Yahoo! Merchant Solutions' checkout systems are set up to compute currency in U.S. dollars only.
- Merchants are required to either use a compatible merchant account, a PayPal Business account, or an offline payment processor to accept payments and many of these institutions will not accept applications for merchants without a U.S.-based billing address.
- Merchants will be billed for transaction fees in U.S. dollars.
- Merchant Solutions tools are available in English only.
Source(s):2 years ago