- Arby's Expensive Revamp: Two Logos in Two Years Entrepreneur
How much money would it take to open a small coffee shop?
I know the equipment you need like:
(1) A location
(2) A supplier...coffee beans, edibles, equipment, etc
(3) Commercial grade coffee makers and espresso machines
(4) Commercial grade stove/ovem
(6) Appropriate licenses, permits, etc.
But around how much money would I need to get started, in NYC Brooklyn if that helps.
You missed several items. Go to www.score.org/template_gallery.html... and download the Excel template for estimating startup costs.11 months ago