- Tax Tips: 5 Rules for Deducting Business Meals Entrepreneur
- YEC Member Spotlight: Brendon Schenecker, Founder of Travel Vegas Young Entrepreneur Council
- How to Keep Your Startup Customers Smiling Young Entrepreneur Council
How can I make money. I'm 15?
I have Have working papers11 months ago - 7 answers
Well its not that easy... to "just apply". I'm 15 years old too... and i struggle with money also. Im kind of scared to get a job at this moment but i know it needs to be done so i can start saving up for a car... and what not. So my answer to this question is: go to the grandparents and ask if they need any help around the house ... or outside in the yard... or maybe go mow a neighbors lawn for them. Id just start out like that. And then when you are 16 and able to drive then go apply for a real job... now that i just wrote this i need to jump on it my self! Hope this helped!11 months ago
Take those working papers and apply for a job.by HairyBob - 11 months ago
Get a job, or ask your parents for a loan that you don't pay back.by Zorro - 11 months ago
I dont know where you live but try a "rink rat" or arena maintenance in other words. pays good in most places
Source(s)by George - 11 months ago
1. Find a job that can help at your age group.
2. Make a bank account and save your money
3. Go to college to get more carrer benifits
4. do community service jobs
Baby sit , mow lawns , ect.by Cassidy - 11 months ago
Try to create your own business. You can do this figuring out a service people need and charging them for it.
Ex. If you have a local grocery store and you know that people go there to get coffee every morning, offer to deliver it to them for a fee.