- Older Entrepreneurs: The startup mentality is not bound by age Yahoo! Small Business Advisor
- 10 Things Extraordinary People Say Every Day Yahoo! Small Business Advisor
- McDonald's U.S. November Sales Unexpectedly Fall Entrepreneur
I am wanting to open a coffee shop. Where do I start?
I want to know what types of inventory i would need, or even recommended websites to help!!:) urgent thanks:)1 year ago - 2 answers
Don't even think about inventory now!
1. Set up LLC or other business accounts for tax purposes. Get a lawyer and an accountant
2. Do your market research
3. Get backers, funds or business loans
4. Secure a location
5. Equip, design and clean
6. Get employees
7. Get inventory and design recipes, menu and services