- 10 Most Common Startup Mistakes Young Entrepreneur Council
- SXSW: The Right (and Wrong) Ways to Get Noticed Entrepreneur
- Power Pedicures: The New 'Golf' for Businesswomen? Entrepreneur
My blog barely reaches 10 visitors a day - how do I get more traffic?
I own a smartphone related blog and I get less than 10 views a day ... Do you have any tips on getting more visitors to my blog?
There are lots of methods to drive traffic to your blog, you can try some of the following:
- PPC (like google adwords, but there are lots of other PPC services) - paid traffic
- Video Marketing (especially via YouTube)
- here at Yahoo! Answers
- do SEO
- submit articles about your forum
- Squidoo and Hubpages
- Blog commenting
- Forum posting
- email marketing
- Ad Swaps / Solo Ads - paid traffic
If you want to learn more abouth those methods, you can download my free ebook at:
Source(s):1 year ago
Write an article on hubpages and then promote your blog there, people will be more likely to visit your blog. Plus, hubpages generates alot of traffic so you will most likely get more visitors.by HotHotpinkGrillz - 1 year ago
People will only visit your blog only if your posts hold some good content. You can also promote your blog through social media channels like Facebook, twitter and g+. Try to update your blog more frequently with content of public interest.
Smartphone is a very competitive niche. You need to optimize your website very well to get a lot of targeted visitors and sales. You need to do SEO. I recommend this Internet marketer www.amazon.com/Kristi-Ambrose/e/B00... who has more than 10 years of experience. In fact, she has written a book on Google Panda. Hope, you will be benefited.by Jony - 1 year ago