- iBeacon and 5 Reasons Why MLB is the Right Brand to Succeed Business 2 Community
How to make a website?
I want to make a website please help.1 year ago - 3 answers
There are many options, if you have no programming background you can use a blog platform and create one by filling in forms. Google's Blogger.com and Wordpress.com are free examples.1 year ago
Making a website might sound confusing at first but it is very simple. Here is a simple list of steps you have to take
1) Find a niche or theme for your website
2) Keyword research
3) Buy domain name
4) Find Webhost service (webhosts usually offer domain name purchase as well)
5) Download a Content Management System (CMS). I prefer Wordpress
6) Find and install a website theme or create one yourself if you have css skills
7) Download Plugin and Widgets to customize website
8) Optimize for SEO
9) Post content
Above is just a simple run down. Check out this article for a more indepth description on how to create a website. www.mktdojo.com/how-to-create-a-web...