- Older Entrepreneurs: The startup mentality is not bound by age Yahoo! Small Business Advisor
- 10 Things Extraordinary People Say Every Day Yahoo! Small Business Advisor
- McDonald's U.S. November Sales Unexpectedly Fall Entrepreneur
1. The Idaho Supreme Court rules against Jiffy Mart in a case against Kwik Stop Stores, Inc. Jiffy Mart files?
1. The Idaho Supreme Court rules against Jiffy Mart in a case against Kwik Stop Stores, Inc. Jiffy Mart files an appeal with the United States Supreme Court. The Court does not hear the case. This
a. is a decision on the merits with value as a precedent.
b. indicates agreement with the Idaho court's decision.
c. means nothing
d. means that the Idaho court's decision is the law in Idaho.
2. Jo files a suit against Lara in a Missouri state court. Lara’s only
connection to Missouri is an ad on the Web originating in Nebraska. For
Missouri to exercise jurisdiction, the issue is whether Lara, through her
a. a commercial cyber presence in Missouri.
b. conducted substantial business with Missouri residents.
c. general maximum contact with Missouri.
d. solicited virtual business in Missouri.
Let me know if I will get a prize