Amplify Your Email Marketing Ripple EffectIn this fast growing world of technology, every company has been trying hard to triumph over their strategy of email marketing of their products and services. Email marketing is all about sending emails to a large number of people at the same time which generally get stored in the bulk or spam folder of our email inbox. But here I am about to mention some of the most important methods through which you can drive your email marketing to new heights of response and interest, without such emails being delivered to the bulk/spam folders of the in boxes of your target audience-
· Firstly, always make sure that you send clean data to your target audience. In addition to this, you should also keep a note of deliver ability rates and message activity. If you aren’t doing so, you might be just landing on a waste land.
· Before beginning your venture of email marketing, prepare a thorough list of emails to whom you are about to notify your services. Remember that only your target audience will take a look at your email and all the others will just ignore it. So prepare your lists carefully so that your email marketing program is not a flop show.
· Thirdly, your team of workers should carry the same message and ideology otherwise people may assume you to be a fake company. Also give your prospects ample time to respond to your advertisements- don’t ever impose yourself on them or they shall run away from you.
· Fourthly, you must always strive to maintain a healthy and trustworthy relationship with your prospects. Provide them with delivery preferences, opt-in opportunities and privacy settings. The most important part of sending an email message is that never include words like ‘free’, ‘click’ or ‘discount’ as they may mark your messages as spam or junk.
· Fifthly, you should be able to analyze which links were clicked in your email and which ones were ignored. Keep a note of which content navigated prospects away from your content and make the necessary changes immediately.
· Sixthly, you should be able to answer three questions to yourself related to what are you asking them to do, why should they do it or even care for, and, can they act on it quickly and easily. In an email, just give them one action to respond to and not a list of tasks to be accomplished.
· Seventh, you should compose your email as if you are talking to a single person and not to a huge mass of people. Write in a conversational style and also try to make it appear as coming from a real person like your company CEO, CMO etc.
· Eighth, never ever offer anything like ‘download image’ inside your email. Pay as much attention as possible to make your prospects respond immediately. Also make your banner click-able, insert a promotional message or a header box in order to increase the number of responses.
· Psychographics, online and offline interactions, demographics, responses and transactions play a very vital role in making you understand the character profile of your target audience. Through this way, you may be able to send relevant content to your prospects instead of just wasting your time.
· Last but certainly not the least, make an online presence felt through social media. Make your own personalized page on social networking sites. When someone shares your content on his/her page, then you might be able to connect with them through your page and also gain business through them.
These are some of the most important ways through which you can be able to achieve the ripple effect in your email marketing campaign.
More Business articles from Business 2 Community: