“American Idol” App Officially Launches For iOS And Android
AMERICAN IDOL launched an all-new app today with special features to be released over the season, providing IDOL fans access to show content and deep interactive and social experiences, as well as enhanced voting capabilities on their iOS and Android devices. The app, which is currently featured by Apple as “New and Noteworthy,” gives fans the ultimate AMERICAN IDOL experience by allowing them to join real-time conversations on Facebook and Twitter with AT&T IDOL Nation, keep up with their favorite judges and contestants, watch interviews and, once the live shows begin on Tuesday, March 5, cast all of their votes in a unique new voting experience using the AT&T AMERICAN IDOL voting platform.
IDOL fans can download* the app from the App Store and Google Play** and enjoy a variety of features including:
· Unique access to favorite IDOL moments and exclusive content
· Judge, host and contestant profiles and interviews
· Fast and easy content sharing to social media
· Contestant performances and behind-the-scenes footage
· Live broadcast sync experience during IDOL live shows
· Voting made easier by casting votes for one or more favorite contestants with just a couple of taps
AMERICAN IDOL auditions continue in San Antonio, TX and Long Beach, CA, tonight, Wednesday, Jan. 30 (8:00-10:00 PM ET/PT) and Oklahoma City, OK, on Thursday, Jan. 31 (8:00-9:00 PM ET/PT).
More Tech articles from Business 2 Community: