The Internet has drastically impacted business and marketing – with so much content available to us, how do we stay self-motivated to create more on a timely and frequent basis? From writing blogs and other interesting and valuable content, you may find yourself at a standstill more often than you expect. This is normal. With all this fresh content generation, sometimes it’s tough to know what to write about and when to write about it.8 Marketing Quotes To Instantly Inspire You!
Take a minute, sit back, relax, and ponder these words of wisdom from today’s top inbound marketing professionals. Now, these quotes won’t tell you directly what you should write about, but read between the lines and hopefully it’ll trigger some creativity to explore unchartered marketing territory for you and your business.
I hope these quotes will be a source of motivation/inspiration for you as they were for me. And remember, “Motivation is what gets you started. Habit is what keeps you going.”
For a total list of the quotes, please visit HubSpot’s 101 Awesome Marketing Quotes.
1. “Noboby cares about your products, except you. Create interesting content!”
- David Meerman Scott (author)
2. “More content means more sharing of information, gossiping, exchanging, engaging – in short, more word of mouth.”
- Gary Vaynerchuk (author)
3. “There is no black magic to successfully attracting customers via the web.”
- Rand Fishkin (Founder, SEOmoz)
4. “Success is making those who believed in you look brilliant.”
- Dharmsh Shah (Co-founder, HubSpot)
5. “Make the customer the hero of your story.”
-Ann Handley (Chief Content Officer, Marketing Profs)
6. “Let your originality – your specialness, your brand personality – come through in your online content.”
- Ann Handley & C.C. Chapman (author)
7. “No matter what, the very first piece of social media real estate I’d start with is a blog.”
- Chris Brogan (Founder, New Marketing Labs)
8. “Focus on the core problem your business solves and pout out lots of content and enthusiasm, and ideas about how to solve that problem.”
- Laura Fitton (Inbound Marketing Evangelist, HubSpot)
Have these perhaps sparked some creativity and allowed your juices to flow? For additional motivation, check out these 5 Rules to Make Your Content Great.
What is your favourite marketing inspirational quote? Share in the comments below!
More Business articles from Business 2 Community:
- Six Things to Focus on for Internet Marketing in 2013, and Beyond.
- Mobile Marketing And Email: 4 Ways To Use Them Together
- Anthropologie: Small Business Branding Lessons From a Major Brand
- What Is Lead Generation And How Can Businesses Benefit From It?
- 10 Online Marketing Strategies That Don’t Cost A Dime