- GoToWebinar: I’ll let you into a little secret. Every time I run a webinar I sell something. People buy from people they like. What better way to get people to like you than speak directly to them? I believe GoToWebinar is the ultimate one-to-many online presentation tools. Webinars are also a great email marketing list building tool.
- iContact: Email marketing is the most cost effective online marketing tool available to today’s entrepreneur. Think of it as a sales facet that you can turn on and off according to your business needs. iContact provides all the tools a small or medium-sized business requires to manage their lists, create compelling email marketing campaigns and monitor their success without breaking the bank. The user interface is so simple, I like to think if you can list something for sale on eBay, you can manage an email marketing campaign via iContact.
- Eventbrite: Give me a room full of people and I will happily speak all day about content marketing. Eventbrite helps me put people in rooms and handles virtually everything else need to manage a successful event, including marketing, ticketing, delivery of reminders and updates, social media integration, and collection of ticket revenues. Eventbrite even helps me reward attendees and partners by paying a commission on any tickets they help sell via its affiliate program.
- PayPal: We all like to be paid – right? PayPal integrates with services like Eventbrite seamlessly and helps me manage payments in multiple currencies easily and effectively.
- HARO: We would all like to extend our reach a little and building relationships with the media is an essential component of any PR strategy. HARO introduces me to journalists who are actively seeking help with articles, radio interviews, television programs, etc. etc.
- Kindle: I travel a lot and because it’s not always convenient to carry books, magazines and newspapers with me, I pretty much rely on my Kindle to keep me better informed. I prefer the traditional Kindle because it is a dedicated reading device and doesn’t have all the distractions of my iPad. It is a vitally important for a content marketer to keep abreast with all the changes in his or her industry and the wider world. Reading more will not only help you stay better informed, it will inspire you to do more.
More Business articles from Business 2 Community: